ant-user mailing list archives

From tsm...@netscape.net (Thomas SMETS)
Subject RE: Performance of fileset
Date Thu, 06 Mar 2003 01:15:21 GMT

David,
Why don't you just make a simple target where the content of the path is simply echoed tothe
console...
You could then use the time stamp tag before displaying the content of the FileSet you just
built & you can then check the content of the variable & evaluate the Time needed
for the operation !

Rgds,

Thomas,