ant-user mailing list archives

From "Philippe Bonnardel" <philippe.bonnar...@winsoft.fr>
Subject RE: taskdef classpath issue
Date Fri, 14 Mar 2003 15:11:03 GMT
Thanks Dominique,

I was missing a jar file in my classpath related with my zzz class

Oh by the way, I read in the archive, that you post some taskdef on
bugzilla, do you know if there is a kind of "taskdef repository"
somerwhere?

Regards

Philippe

-----Original Message-----
From: Dominique Devienne [mailto:DDevienne@lgc.com]
Sent: vendredi 14 mars 2003 15:45
To: 'Ant Users List'
Subject: RE: taskdef classpath issue

Check obvious things like the classname, the classpath used... Then run
with -debug and study the output to find out the exact exception, and
where classes are loaded from. Could be your class in zzz.jar depends on
other classes not in Ant's classpath, or that your class uses some XML
classes (like the DOM), but that's usually a runtime error though.

If you can't figure it out, then post your debug output. --DD