ant-user mailing list archives

From "Robert Paterson" <...@eecommerce.com>
Subject RE: Ant and Eclipse - more clear
Date Tue, 04 Mar 2003 13:16:46 GMT
But if they have a handful of root level directories, beneath which they can
add and create to the hearts content then a path like:

    <path id="client.class.path">
      <fileset dir="${client.lib.dir}">
        <include name="**\*.jar" />
        <include name="**\*.zip" />
      </fileset>
      <fileset dir="${client.build.archives.dir}">
        <include name="**\*.jar" />
        <include name="**\*.zip" />
      </fileset>
      <fileset dir="${client.build.classes.dir}">
        <include name="**\*.class" />
      </fileset>
      <fileset dir="${client.third-party.dir}">
        <include name="**\*.jar" />
        <include name="**\*.zip" />
        <include name="**\*.class" />
      </fileset>
      <pathelement path="${java.class.path}" />
    </path>

Will capture all changes as long as the jars are added to the /lib
directory, and the classes compiled into the /build directory. There's
nothing stopping the creation of sub-directories like /lib/ldap/oid and
/lib/ldap/netware. The **\ part of the path means keep on recursing down the
tree looking for things that match the pattern (*.jar or *.zip) and add it
to the class path.

Anyway, I just thought it might be helpful.

Regards,

Rob