ant-user mailing list archives

From "Rob van Oostrum" <rva...@xs4all.nl>
Subject command line input through exec task
Date Tue, 11 Mar 2003 14:44:01 GMT
Part of my build involves calling an executable which has to take some
command line input. Right now, on Ant 1.5.1, the build gets stuck after it
prompts me for the input. I enter the desired input and hit [enter], but
nothing else happens. I checked for the obvious signs of something having
happened, but I'm pretty sure the exec task just doesn't accept the input,
and decides to wait forever instead. I checked the documentation and it
mentions the DefaultInputHandler. Was this scheme implemented for the exec
task?

cheers
Rob