ant-user mailing list archives

From "Steve Loughran" <stev...@iseran.com>
Subject Re: problem finding assertFalse in junit.jar
Date Sat, 08 Mar 2003 23:26:58 GMT
you probably have an older version of junit somewhere on your classpath

----- Original Message -----
From: "Antoine Levy-Lambert" <levylambert@tiscali-dsl.de>
To: "Ant Users List" <user@ant.apache.org>
Sent: Saturday, March 08, 2003 11:16
Subject: problem finding assertFalse in junit.jar

I wanted to compile the testcases today, and I am stumbling against :
    [javac]
C:\dev\gnu\ant\src\testcases\org\apache\tools\ant\taskdefs\ProcessDestroyerT
est.java:107: cannot resolve symbol
    [javac] symbol  : method assertFalse (java.lang.String,boolean)
    [javac] location: class
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.ProcessDestroyerTest
    [javac]             assertFalse("Not registered as shutdown hook",
    [javac]             ^
    [javac] 2 errors
I do not understand what is going on, because if I unpack my junit.jar, I
can decompile Assert.class from junit/framework, and I find the assertFalse
method.
   public static void assertFalse(String message, boolean condition)
    {
        assertTrue(message, !condition);
    }
Antoine