ant-user mailing list archives

From "Kyle Adams" <kad...@gfs.com>
Subject Re: does something like this exist?
Date Wed, 12 Feb 2003 21:18:09 GMT
Typically, your situation is handled something like this:

<target name="A">
  <condition property="someproperty.true">
    <istrue value="${someproperty}"/>
  </condition>
</target>

<target name="B" if="someproperty.true">
</target>

Thus, target B will only run if someproperty is set to "true", "yes",
or "on".  I try to put the conditional (in target A in the example
above) in my init target, so it will run at the beginning of any build.

Kyle

>>> felicev@lycos.com 02/12/03 04:01PM >>>
Hello all,

Just wondering if something like this ( see below ) exists with the
latest released verison of Ant ( 1.5.1 ).

Is it possible to check for a property .. and if it's true then run a
certain target?   I can easily check for a property to see if it's true
.. but was unable to find any documentation that would guide me to run a
target if that property was true.

Any help will be greatly appreciated :)

Thanks In Advance,
Felice