ant-user mailing list archives

From "Kyle Adams" <kad...@gfs.com>
Subject Manifest files and blank lines
Date Tue, 11 Feb 2003 19:30:55 GMT
Alright, here's a puzzling one...

After spending a bit of time trying to figure out why my manifest file
wasn't ending up in the EJB jar (created by the <ejbjar> task), I
realized that it was my manifest file, just without the last line.  I
corrected this by adding an empty line at the end of the file, but I'm
curious why the last line is getting chopped off.  Is this a standard
thing for manifest files, or is it something related to weblogic.ejbc,
or is it something related to Ant or <ejbjar>?

It appears I'm not the only one to notice this problem:

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=ant-user&m=104256242220940&w=2

I'm using Ant 1.5.1 and Weblogic 6.1, sp3.

Kyle