ant-user mailing list archives

From dalg...@ix.netcom.com (Mike Castle)
Subject Re: ANT visions and best practices
Date Fri, 28 Feb 2003 00:00:28 GMT
In article <005a01c2de9e$39803de0$0301a8c0@BusinessOmaha.com>,
DoNOTuseREPLY <user@ant.apache.org> wrote:
>I am also ANT-green behind-the-ears.  In addition to what has already been
>suggested, you might try Ant Developer's Handbook from SAMS and on

Can't stand that book.

I also got "Java Development With Ant" and I like it MUCH better.  And I do
own both.  Actually, what is funny is how much of ADH actually references
Steve's "Ant in Anger" document.  Of course, I really should have known
better than to buy ANYTHING from SAMS.  Always a mistake.

Save your money and just get Erik's and Steve's if you need to get a book.

mrc
--
     Mike Castle      dalgoda@ix.netcom.com      www.netcom.com/~dalgoda/