ant-user mailing list archives

From David La France <d.lafra...@npcsystem.com>
Subject Re: ANT&J2EE IDEs
Date Fri, 07 Feb 2003 10:00:21 GMT
I haven't used IDEA for J2EE myself, but it does seem
to have good EJB support

http://www.intellij.com/idea/features/features.jsp?part=10

you should definitely give it a look : at it's priced
around 5-600 (US), which is a lot cheaper than
the 3K Borland wants. And while I think it beats
Eclipse for non-J2EE java (having used both),
you just can't argue with Eclipse's price.....

dave