ant-user mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <>
Subject Re: External Ant tools: JFlex and Syntax Highlighting
Date Mon, 17 Feb 2003 16:15:35 GMT
On Thu, 13 Feb 2003, <> wrote:

> I also use JFlex which has an ant task.  It does not appear to be
> listed in the external ant tools.

Probably because we've not been told that it exists 8-)

I've modified your patch to not include contact information and will
try to get Rafal's permission before I put it in.

> I am requesting that both of these tools be listed in the external
> ant tools list.

I have committed the changes, a cron job will update the site within
the next six hours (or so).

> The diff of the XML file follows.

For the next time, unified (-u) or context (-c) diffs are the preferd

View raw message