ant-user mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: junit behavior in ant 1.5 vs 1.3
Date Tue, 25 Feb 2003 06:52:31 GMT
On Mon, 24 Feb 2003, Mike Ayers <mayers@neviknetworks.com> wrote:
>> From: Stefan Bodewig [mailto:bodewig@apache.org]

>> This "problem" has been "fixed" by turning the sequence ]]> into
>> something escaped when it is inside a CDATA section in Ant
>> mid-January.
>
> 	This will do the trick.  I'm guessing that this is an
> 	Ant-only embedding trick with no W3C sanction, yes?

Yep.  And it is going to destroy your CDATA section as probably no
process on earth is going to recreate the end sequence for you.

> P.S.  I would like see the output embedded in the XML on a per
> testcase basis - would I submit the feature request to the folks at
> Ant or JUnit?

Certainly to the (us) Ant folks.

JUnit has no close relation to the <junit> stuff in Ant.  At least not
closer than the relation of Microsoft to the .NET tasks 8-)

Stefan