ant-user mailing list archives

From Tony.Cavan...@smartstream-md.com
Subject Problem running ant with PVCS
Date Wed, 19 Feb 2003 09:47:01 GMT

 When I run my build file I get the following error:

 getFromPVCS:
 [pvcs] Executing 'pcli' with arguments:
 [pvcs] 'lvf'
 [pvcs] '-z'
 [pvcs] '-aw'
 [pvcs] '-spC:\Work\WebConnect\Sandbox\SecondProject\Person'
 [pvcs] '-prQ:\WebConnect\archives'
 [pvcs] '\Sandbox\'
 [pvcs]
 [pvcs] The ' characters around the executable and arguments are
 [pvcs] not part of the command.
 [pvcs] PVCS Version Manager (VMGUI) v6.7.00 (Build 894) for Windows
 NT/80x8
 6

 I have no idea what this means.

 I am trying to get the files out of the following location :
 Q:\WebConnect\archives\Sandbox,

 which contains two files per.java-arc and perMain.java.arc

 to the following location :
 C:\Work\WebConnect\Sandbox\SecondProject\Person.

 I have set my task up as follows:

 <property name = "PVCSsrc" location="Q:\WebConnect\archives"/>
 <property name="src" location="C:
 \Work\WebConnect\Sandbox\SecondProject\Person"/>
 <target name="getFromPVCS">
 <!-- Get latest files from PVCS -->
 <pvcs repository="${PVCSsrc}" pvcsproject="\Sandbox\" workspace="${src}"/>
 </target>

 I have guessed that repository will be :
 Q:\WebConnect\archives\ and that project is the next directory up Sandbox.

 Thanks for any help Tony