ant-user mailing list archives

Subject Problem running ant with PVCS
Date Wed, 19 Feb 2003 09:47:01 GMT
 When I run my build file I get the following error:
 [pvcs] Executing 'pcli' with arguments:
 [pvcs] 'lvf'
 [pvcs] '-z'
 [pvcs] '-aw'
 [pvcs] '-spC:\Work\WebConnect\Sandbox\SecondProject\Person'
 [pvcs] '-prQ:\WebConnect\archives'
 [pvcs] '\Sandbox\'
 [pvcs] The ' characters around the executable and arguments are
 [pvcs] not part of the command.
 [pvcs] PVCS Version Manager (VMGUI) v6.7.00 (Build 894) for Windows
 I have no idea what this means.
 I am trying to get the files out of the following location :
 which contains two files and
 to the following location :
 I have set my task up as follows:
 <property name = "PVCSsrc" location="Q:\WebConnect\archives"/>
 <property name="src" location="C:
 <target name="getFromPVCS">
 <!-- Get latest files from PVCS -->
 <pvcs repository="${PVCSsrc}" pvcsproject="\Sandbox\" workspace="${src}"/>
 I have guessed that repository will be :
 Q:\WebConnect\archives\ and that project is the next directory up Sandbox.
 Thanks for any help Tony

View raw message