ant-user mailing list archives

From Tony.Cavan...@smartstream-md.com
Subject RE: Is this a Error in http://ant.apache.org/manual/ ?
Date Wed, 19 Feb 2003 11:18:18 GMT

Hi Simon this is the example from the ant manual what I want to know is why
in the example is the repository set to /mnt/pvcs
when later the example shows the output C:\mypvcs\archives. To me this
suggests that the repository is
C:\mypvcs\archives, so I have no idea where /mnt/pvcs comes from, and there
is no explanation of where it comes from in the manual.

In my own example I have set the following property:

<property name = "repository" location="Q:\WebConnect\archives"/>

and in my task have set :

<pvcs repository="${repository}"

But I am not sure this is correct because I am not sure should the
repository refer to the path.

Thanks for any help.

                      SimonRichardson2@

                      hbosts.com               To:       user@ant.apache.org

                                               cc:

                      19/02/2003 11:08         Subject:  RE: Is this a Error in http://ant.apache.org/manual/
?
                      Please respond to

                      "Ant Users List"

This may have something to do with the workspace your using.

If you do not set the workspace your default (or if not set Root) workspace
will be used.  I recommend you create a private workspace - and the
workfile location /mnt/pvcs will be taken from this.

You can set your workspace in your environment by setting the PCLI_SP
variable ..

set PCLI_SP=/@/bob/bobs_workspace

Where bob is the PVCS userid and bobs_workspace is the name of the private
workspace set in PVCS.  And in your private workspace set your workfile
location to C:\mypvcs.

HTH

Simon

For more information on HBOS Treasury Services, please visit
http://www.HBOSTS.com

Or for details of our online FX & Deposit services, please go to
http://www.HBOSdeal.com

HBOS Treasury Services plc is part of the HBOS Group, which also includes
Halifax plc and Bank of Scotland.
Registered Office: 33 Old Broad Street, London EC2N 1HZ. Registered No.
2692890. Registered in England.
Regulated by the Financial Services Authority.

The information contained in this message is confidential and is intended
for the addressee only. If you have received this message in error or there
are any problems please notify the originator immediately. The unauthorised
use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is strictly
forbidden. This mail and any attachments have been scanned for viruses
prior to leaving the HBOS Treasury Services plc network. HBOS Treasury
Services plc will not be liable for direct, special, indirect or
consequential damages arising from alteration of the contents of this

HBOS Treasury Services plc reserves the right to monitor and record e-mail
messages sent to and from this address for the purposes of investigating or
detecting any unauthorised use of its system and ensuring its effective
operation.