ant-user mailing list archives

From Michael.Medw...@flagstar.com
Subject Re: creating pl/sql package in sql task, only part of package loaded
Date Mon, 10 Feb 2003 12:59:30 GMT

There is an extended task out there that I use to do pl/sql from files.
Ant's sql task never liked pl/sql because it treats the statment as a
single line statement regardless of the line feeds.

Michael Medwith
Flagstar Bank
Wholesale Web Development Team

|         |           Tony Obermeit    |
|         |           <ynotob@yahoo.com|
|         |           >                |
|         |           02/09/2003 06:53 |
|         |           "Ant Users List" |

  |       To:       Ant Users List <ant-user@jakarta.apache.org>, Martin <webmaster@laconiadatasystems.com>
                     |
  |       cc:
                                       |
  |       Subject:  Re: creating pl/sql package in sql task, only part of package  loaded

I don't understand what you are asking in your
question about which DTD I'm using.  I haven't
specified a dtd in my build.xml document.  My
build.xml only has a project element in addition to
the target and sql elements.  I've never specified a
DTD when using ant scripts.  Please clarify?

I can use the src=packagecreate.sql if absolutely
necessary but I'd really prefer not to.  I currently
deploy an application using ant as the tool to create
all my oracle database objects.  I want to keep this
script as simple as possible.  At the moment I am
deploying my application as a single jar file and it
has to have a single build.xml distributed with it.
If I could, I would also bundle my build.xml within
the jar file but I've separately confirmed that this
isn't possible at the moment with ant.

Thanks for your reply,

Tony

--- Martin <mgainty@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Tony-
> 1)which DTD are you using?
> 2)Could you use src=packagecreate.sql (place your
> create package statements
> into the sql?)
> Thanks,
> Martin

This e-mail may contain data that is confidential, proprietary or "non-public
personal information", as that term is defined in the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act
(collectively, "Confidential Information"). The Confidential Information is
disclosed conditioned upon your agreement that you will treat it
confidentially and in accordance with applicable law, ensure that such data
isn't used or disclosed except for the limited purpose for which it's being
provided and will notify and cooperate with us regarding any requested or
unauthorized disclosure or use of any Confidential Information. By accepting
and reviewing the Confidential Information you agree to indemnify us against
any losses or expenses, including attorney's fees that we may incur as a
result of any unauthorized use or disclosure of this data due to your acts or
omissions. If a party other than the intended recipient receives this e-mail,
you are requested to instantly notify us of the erroneous delivery and return
to us all data so delivered.