ant-user mailing list archives

From Tony.Cavan...@smartstream-md.com
Subject Re: AW: Compiling and building your own ant.jar
Date Wed, 19 Feb 2003 14:51:15 GMT

I agree, that is why I want to put a trace through ant myself, using debug
I did not get much more info that with using verbose.

I want to see what is being  passed to PVCS and what PVCS is returning that
causes ant to fail.

Cheers Tony

                      Conor MacNeill

                      <conor@cortexebusin        To:       Ant Users List <user@ant.apache.org>

                      ess.com.au>                cc:

                                                 Subject:  Re: AW: Compiling and building
your own ant.jar
                      19/02/2003 14:50

                      Please respond to

                      "Ant Users List"

Tony.Cavanagh@smartstream-md.com wrote:
> Thankyou every one I have Successfully built my own ant.jar, now the fun
> bit putting loads of debug statements and error messages in for my own
use.

> Thanks again.

Before you do that, I suggest you run the command printed out by -debug
with
the options specified. The fact that you see the Merant copyright suggests
the problem is not within Ant (Ant is executing the command).

Conor