ant-user mailing list archives

From Tony.Cavan...@smartstream-md.com
Subject RE: Using Ant With CVS
Date Mon, 03 Feb 2003 15:50:25 GMT

Thanks Keith.

I can now run ant, but I am getting the following error.

Build exception: C:
\WSAD50Trial_Install\IBM\wsad\workspace\FirstJavaProject\build.xml:17:
java.io.IOException: CreateProcess: cvs -d "tcava@st00894:C:/program
files/cvsnt/repository/FirstJavaProject/FirstJava" checkout FirstJava
error=267
Build exception: C:
\WSAD50Trial_Install\IBM\wsad\workspace\FirstJavaProject\build.xml:17:
java.io.IOException: CreateProcess: cvs -d "tcava@st00894:C:/program
files/cvsnt/repository/FirstJavaProject/FirstJava" checkout FirstJava
error=267
C:\WSAD50Trial_Install\IBM\wsad\workspace\FirstJavaProject\build.xml:17:
java.io.IOException: CreateProcess: cvs -d "tcava@st00894:C:/program
files/cvsnt/repository/FirstJavaProject/FirstJava" checkout FirstJava
error=267

Has anyone seen this error=267 before.

Thanks for any help.

Tony

                      "Keith Hatton"

                      <khatton@axiomsys        To:       "Ant Users List" <ant-user@jakarta.apache.org>

                      tems.com>                cc:

                                               Subject:  RE: Using Ant With CVS

                      03/02/2003 15:37

                      Please respond to

                      "Ant Users List"

Most operations (I presume including CVS) need to be contained in a target
element.
e.g.
<target name="getFromCVS" depends="whatever,it,depends,on">
</target>

Keith