ant-user mailing list archives

From Tony.Cavan...@smartstream-md.com
Subject Re: Using Ant With CVS
Date Mon, 03 Feb 2003 17:33:18 GMT

Thanks for all the helpful comments, I cant test the changes yet because
the server containg the temp cvs repository is down.

But will try later.

Thanks again Tony

                      "Martin"

                      <mgainty@hotmail.        To:       "Ant Users List" <ant-user@jakarta.apache.org>,

                      com>                      <Tony.Cavanagh@smartstream-md.com>

                                               cc:

                      04/09/2002 14:40         Subject:  Re: Using Ant With CVS

                      Please respond to

                      "Ant Users List"

I would make sure the directories are created before CVS Task is invoked..
-Martin