ant-user mailing list archives

From loic.lefe...@bnpparibas.com
Subject Réf. : AW: AW: ANT&J2EE IDEs
Date Fri, 07 Feb 2003 09:41:53 GMT

I shall say that IntelliJIDEA is really cool for development, moreover, it
can
use ant scripts. On the other hand, Eclipse provides pluggins
functionnalities
like embeding JBoss, XDoclet... search for JBoss IDE ;-)

Loïc

Extranet
Jan.Materne@rzf.fin-nrw.de - 07/02/2003 10:38

Veuillez répondre à ant-user@jakarta.apache.org
Pour : ant-user

cc :

Objet :     AW: AW: ANT&J2EE IDEs

My company gave me JBuilder, so I have no experience with Eclipse,
NetBeans,
But I bet, there are other on this mailing list who have experience :-)

Jan Matèrne