ant-user mailing list archives

From Tony.Cavan...@smartstream-md.com
Subject Cant find what looks like a Class Process within the Ant java files.
Date Wed, 19 Feb 2003 16:52:43 GMT

Hi I am currently building my own ant jar to track down a PVCS problem. I
have tracked down through the code until I reached this block of code.

protected void waitFor(Process process) {
        try {
            process.waitFor();
            setExitValue(process.exitValue());
        } catch (InterruptedException e) {
            process.destroy();
        }
    }

within the Execute.java file. The problem now is I cant not find  a
Process.java file, or any file containg a Process class.
IF anyone who has ever played around with ant knows where this class is or
what it is, I would be very grateful.

Cheers Tony