ant-user mailing list archives

From Tony.Cavan...@smartstream-md.com
Subject RE: Ant & PVCS have no idea why my script wont work (Thanks Keith)
Date Thu, 20 Feb 2003 11:17:20 GMT

Thanks I should of thought of that ages ago, got two involved in digging
into ant and the build script,.

got an error message back :

The project root could not be loaded: "Q:\WebConnect\archives\Sandbox". its
a command prompt error not a ant error.

Thanks again.

Cheers Tony

                      "Keith Hatton"

                      <khatton@axiomsys        To:       "Ant Users List" <user@ant.apache.org>

                      tems.com>                cc:

                                               Subject:  RE: Ant & PVCS have no idea why
my script wont work
                      20/02/2003 11:09

                      Please respond to

                      "Ant Users List"

What happens if you try to run the pcli command directly from the Command
Prompt? It looks like Ant is running the following:

pcli lvf -z -aw -spC:\work\WebConnect\SandBox\SecondProject\person -prQ:
\WebConnect\archives\Sandbox /