ant-user mailing list archives

From Tony.Cavan...@smartstream-md.com
Subject RE: Compiling and building your own ant.jar
Date Wed, 19 Feb 2003 16:30:33 GMT

Thanks for the help Keith still getting problems but it returned an error 3
this time instead of 9 so something different happened.

I will continue to drill down into the code.
Cheers Tony

                      "Keith Hatton"

                      <khatton@axiomsys        To:       "Ant Users List" <user@ant.apache.org>

                      tems.com>                cc:

                                               Subject:  RE: Compiling and building your own
ant.jar
                      19/02/2003 16:12

                      Please respond to

                      "Ant Users List"

Tony,

I just noticed one of your arguments has a space in it.

'-pr//Titan/PVCS Archive/WebConnect'

I guess this should be quoted in the call to CreateProcess, and as it
isn't, PVCS can't parse the command line properly so it gives you its
standard "hello world" output instead of doing as you require.

I know nothing of PVCS or its Ant task but a quick work-around might be to
try it with the MS-DOS mangled name (probably something like
Titan/PVCSAr~1/WebConnect).

Hope this helps
Keith