ant-user mailing list archives

From Michael.Medw...@flagstar.com
Subject Re: creating pl/sql package in sql task, only part of package loaded
Date Mon, 10 Feb 2003 20:16:34 GMT

Once its in your classpath use the following line:

<taskdef name="PLSQL" classname
="org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.PLSQLLoad"/>

then the tag <PLSQL></PLSQL> will do the dirty work (works just like <SQL>
only it really works).  I personally use filesets from a cvs checkout.

Michael Medwith
Flagstar Bank
Wholesale Web Development Team

|         |           Tony Obermeit    |
|         |           <tonyob@compuserv|
|         |           e.com>           |
|         |           02/10/2003 03:16 |
|         |           "Ant Users List" |

  |       To:       "Ant Users List" <user@ant.apache.org>
                                             |
  |       cc:
                                       |
  |       Subject:  Re: creating pl/sql package in sql task, only part of package    loaded

Thanks for your help, I've located the code from the archives for
PLSQLLoad.java.  Once I get the source compiled and the class file
accessible within my class path, how do I use the task?   I noticed in the
javadoc it lists the task name as "sql".  What, if anything, do I put in my

build script to access/use this task?

Tony