ant-user mailing list archives

From vipul....@wire-e.co.uk
Subject Problem using ANT with CVS
Date Fri, 07 Feb 2003 09:20:41 GMT

     Hello there,

     I am a first time ANT user (and this is also my first experience
     using
     any open source project). I am experiencing difficulties when I run
     ANT; I get the following error:

     [cvs] Caught exception: CreateProcess: cvs -
     d:pserver:owens@kurt:/var/cvs/
     repositories/wsad5/development checkout rapide error=2

     The following is snipet involving access to the CVS repository:

     target name = "fetch" depends = "clean" description = "get java
     source
     and lib">

     <cvspass
     cvsroot