ant-user mailing list archives

From vipul....@wire-e.co.uk
Subject Re: Problem using ANT with CVS
Date Fri, 07 Feb 2003 11:04:26 GMT

Many thanks for your suggestion Antoine, much appreciated.

Regards,

Vipul

                    "Antoine

                    Levy-Lambert"             To:     "Ant Users List" <ant-user@jakarta.apache.org>

                    <levylambert@tisca        cc:

                    li-dsl.de>                Subject:     Re: Problem using ANT with CVS

                    07/02/2003 09:18

                    Please respond to

                    "Ant Users List"

You can run your ant build like this :

ant -debug [target]
this will tell you better what is happening.
Antoine