ant-user mailing list archives

From vipul....@wire-e.co.uk
Subject RE: Problem using ANT with CVS
Date Fri, 07 Feb 2003 12:27:21 GMT

Many thanks Keith.

                    "Keith Hatton"

                    <khatton@axiomsy        To:     "Ant Users List" <ant-user@jakarta.apache.org>

                    stems.com>              cc:

                                            Subject:     RE: Problem using ANT with CVS

                    07/02/2003 12:09

                    Please respond

                    to "Ant Users

                    List"

CreateProcess with error=2 usually means the executable (cvs.exe) is not in
your PATH.

Keith

-----Original Message-----
From: vipul.vij@wire-e.co.uk [mailto:vipul.vij@wire-e.co.uk]
Sent: 07 February 2003 12:12
To: Ant Users List

Hello there,

After running ANT in debug mode, the only apparent error is

"+User task: xmlproperty     org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.XmlProperty
Could not load a dependent class (jdepend/xmlui/JDepend) for task jdepend "

By looking looking on the net and the documenation, I don't see how any of
this relates to the problem of checking out a project from my CVS
repository. This is the following error that I get  at the end:

Execute:Java13CommandLauncher: Executing 'cvs' with arguments:
'-d:pserver:owens@kurt:/var/cvs/repositories/wsad5/development'
'checkout'
'rapide'
The ' characters around the executable and arguments are
not part of the command.

      [cvs] Caught exception: CreateProcess: cvs
-d:pserver:owens@kurt:/var/cvs
repositories/wsad5/development checkout rapide error=2

I just can't see what I am doing wrong, I have provided the password for
CVS.

Any help will be kindly appreciated.

Regards,

Vipul Vij

----- Forwarded by Vipul Vij/Wire-e on 07/02/2003 11:48 -----

                    Vipul Vij

                                         To:     "Ant Users List"
<ant-user@jakarta.apache.org>
                    07/02/2003           cc:

                    11:04                Subject:     Re: Problem using ANT
with CVS(Document link: Vipul Vij)

Many thanks for your suggestion Antoine, much appreciated.

Regards,

Vipul

                    "Antoine

                    Levy-Lambert"             To:     "Ant Users List"
<ant-user@jakarta.apache.org>
                    <levylambert@tisca        cc:

                    li-dsl.de>                Subject:     Re: Problem
using ANT with CVS

                    07/02/2003 09:18

                    Please respond to

                    "Ant Users List"

You can run your ant build like this :

ant -debug [target]
this will tell you better what is happening.
Antoine