ant-user mailing list archives

From Tony.Cavan...@smartstream-md.com
Subject Back to basics in a horrible mess with PVCS and Ant Spent all day sorted nothing out
Date Wed, 19 Feb 2003 18:25:53 GMT

Going back to basics what I am trying to do is create a PVCS Task.

The PVCS I am using is on a separate machine which I have mapped to from my
machine. PVCS Archive on 'Titan' (Q:)

My files are stored in the following directory Q:\Webconnect
\archive\Sandbox\files

a pvc task takes two parameters a repository and a pvcProject.

Setting my repository to " location="//Titan/PVCS Archive/WebConnect"

returns error code -9
process.getErrorStream() returns  PVCS Version Manager (VMGUI) v6.7.00
(Build 894) for Windows NT/80x86
process.getInputStream() returns 18:15:25 Feb.19.03 [Error]

Setting my repository to " location=""Q:\WebConnect"
returns error code -9
process.getErrorStream() returns  PVCS Version Manager (VMGUI) v6.7.00
(Build 894) for Windows NT/80x86
process.getInputStream() returns 18:20:27 Feb.19.03 [Error]

Setting my repository to location //Titan/PVCSAr~1/WebConnect"
returns error code -3
process.getErrorStream() returns  PVCS Version Manager (VMGUI) v6.7.00
(Build 894) for Windows NT/80x86
process.getInputStream() returns 18:30:27 Feb.19.03 [Error]

I have kept pvcsproject="/archives/Sandbox".

I am working on windows.

As well as those error messages I get the message

 [pvcs] Executing 'pcli' with arguments:
 [pvcs] 'lvf'
 [pvcs] '-z'
 [pvcs] '-aw'
 [pvcs] '-prQ:\WebConnect\'
 [pvcs] '\archives\Sandbox\'
 [pvcs]
 [pvcs] The ' characters around the executable and arguments are
 [pvcs] not part of the command.

 I would be grateful if someone would say how they would construct this
 task.

 Cheers for any help Tony

                      "Steve Loughran"

                      <steve_l@iseran.c        To:       "Ant Users List" <user@ant.apache.org>