ant-user mailing list archives

From "Matthew Oatham" <matthewoat...@hotmail.com>
Subject WAR task
Date Wed, 19 Feb 2003 20:15:20 GMT
Hi,

Can anyone tell me if the WAR task or any other task excludes directories named CVS by default?
When I use the WAR task with a fileset that contains CVS directories (i.e. consider the following
structure)

C:\apps\jsp
C:\apps\html
C:\apps\CVS

The C:\apps\CVS is NOT included in the generated WAR is this default beahiour? Also other
files generated as a reult of CVS updates i.e a file named .#securityerror.jsp.3.2 for example
will also be excluded again is this default behaviour for the WAR task.

Regards.

Matthew Oatham