ant-user mailing list archives

From "kriss" <madrockr...@hotmail.com>
Subject xsl script to generate graphical representation of build.xml
Date Thu, 27 Feb 2003 08:04:08 GMT

Hi,
I found it very useful and enhanced it a little bit to manage two targets : ant and antcall.
  a.. ant : new lightblue box to see the differences  with dependences
  b.. antcall : new lightgray box for target, linked to grey box representing the buildfile
(and dir)
I didn't manage for the moment the possibility to use more than one build file to have a representation
of build process, but I think I will work on it.

Joined the new xsl, and a sample png.

Kriss

-----Original Message-----From: Chris Bailey <chris@codeintensity.com>Subject: xsl script
to generate graphical representation of build.xmlDate: Thu, 6 Jun 2002 16:55:38 -0700Content-Type:
text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
I should also add, it'd be cool if someone enhanced this so that targets
that call other targets in the same file (i.e. via <antcall>) are graphed.

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Bailey [mailto:chris@codeintensity.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 06, 2002 4:50 PM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: RE: xsl script to generate graphical representation of
build.xml

FYI, I set this up on my Linux box, and needed to change the font specified
in ant2dot.xsl.  I changed it from "Arial" to "verdana", but you may need to
fiddle around depending on what fonts you have.  I wasn't able to specify a
font name that had dashes in it (which may just be due to my lack of knowing
how to make that work in the XSL file).