ant-user mailing list archives

From "Matthew Oatham" <matthewoat...@hotmail.com>
Subject JBoss element
Date Wed, 19 Feb 2003 17:35:51 GMT
Hi,

I'm very new to ant so be gentle!

I have been using the ejbjar task and wanted to add the JBoss element, firstly does everyone
else's JBoss element documentation refer to weblogic instead of JBoss and seem rather limited?

Anyway I have defined my descriptordir path in the ejbjar element the JBoss element uses this
property to locate the jboss.xml file this means the ejb-jar.xml file and the jboss.xml have
to be in the same directory! Well what if they aren't, I know I know you are going to say
"Put them in the same directory!" but what if I can't?

Regards.

Matthew