ant-user mailing list archives

From "Martin" <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: newbie: jjtree task
Date Fri, 16 Aug 2002 23:48:39 GMT
> I set up the following build.xml file:
> ===
> <project name="meds" basedir="." default="dojjtree">
>     <target name="dojjtree">
>         <jjtree
>           target="src/com/fermataintl/meds/dynatext/DynaText.jjt"
>           javacchome="/usr/java/javacc"
>           outputDirectory="src/com/fermataintl/meds"
>         />
>     </target>
> </project>

1)%ANT_HOME% is the location where to installed be sure to set this up as an
environment variable
2)Also Ant cannot find (from where the build.xml is executing..) these
files/directories
           "src/com/fermataintl/meds/dynatext/DynaText.jjt"
           "/usr/java/javacc"
           "src/com/fermataintl/meds"

verify the existence of all of these directories and files and let us know..
-M