ant-user mailing list archives

From "Matthew Oatham" <matthewoat...@hotmail.com>
Subject Setting the classpath
Date Thu, 20 Feb 2003 12:30:29 GMT
Hi,

Just wanna say thanks for all the help so far, you lot must thinlk I'm a pain in the ... anyway...

I have the following task defined inside a target

            <classpath>
                <pathelement path="${classpath}"/>
                    <fileset dir="C:\WorkArea\5_14\Build\Lib">
                        <include name="**/*.jar"/>
                    </fileset>
            </classpath>

This seems to add all the jar files. under C:\WorkArea\5_14\Build\Lib and any sub dirs to
the classpath, but it appends to the classpath so existing paths remain in the classpath.

How can I alter the above so the existing classpath is overwritten?

Regards.

Matt.