ant-user mailing list archives

From Martin Porter <martin.por...@liberica.com>
Subject RE: Ant Custom Task & Swing Client Problem
Date Wed, 12 Feb 2003 14:01:57 GMT

The only problem is that our deployment is pretty complex and invloves
calling (at a future date) other GUI elements that are part of the
various products that we offer. These run both standalone but are
also used as part of the build process. I will take a look at the
InputHandler class but I dont think it will be enough to serve
our needs.....

Thanks for the pointer though...

-----Original Message-----
From: Jan.Materne@rzf.fin-nrw.de [mailto:Jan.Materne@rzf.fin-nrw.de]
Sent: 12 February 2003 13:48
To: user@ant.apache.org
Subject: AW: Ant Custom Task & Swing Client Problem

There were some discussions on Ant-Dev Maillinglist about InputHandler.

"You know that a Swing or AWT InputHandler and the <input> task could do the
same?"
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=ant-dev&m=104444080627000&w=2

Maybe you can use the <input> directly or get some hints from
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Input
and the org.apache.tools.ant.input.*.

Jan Matèrne

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----