ant-user mailing list archives

From David McTavish <dmctav...@SANDVINE.com>
Subject RE: Help using XmlLogger?
Date Tue, 04 Feb 2003 18:54:48 GMT
try upping the memory used in your ant.sh or ant.bat file. I found our build
process was maxxing the available memory for the JVM and crashing
unexpectedly.
d.

-----Original Message-----
From: David Walend [mailto:david@walend.net]
Sent: Tuesday, February 04, 2003 1:52 PM
To: ant-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Help using XmlLogger?

I'm trying to use XmlLogger to see which tasks are taking the most time
in a fairly big ant run. The log.xml file is getting cut short, ending
with unclosed tags and sometimes unclosed quotes. I suspect a buffer
isn't getting flushed correctly, but didn't see anyone else discussing
the problem in the mail archives.

I'm using this command line with ant 1.5.1 inside emacs:

ant -f nextfire-build.xml -listener org.apache.tools.ant.XmlLogger
-logfile ./log.xml

. I've had the similar problems using the -logger flag.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Dave

--