ant-user mailing list archives

From "Casey Daniell" <casey_dani...@hotmail.com>
Subject ANT Task Diagram Tool
Date Tue, 11 Feb 2003 17:19:48 GMT
Just wondering if there is an ANT Task Diagram tool in existance? I have
inherited a whole slew of ANT build scripts (all written by developers) and
I am in the process of refactoring them to make them easier to read and
operate.

Is there any XMLSpy like tool that will parse out the ANT build targets and
their dependiencies graphically? This would make ANT scripts eaiser to
understand so that when I execute ant build-all, I really know that the
clean, prepare, compile, and jar, deploy task are being executed.

Casey