ant-user mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <jakarta-...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: AW: Compiling and building your own ant.jar
Date Wed, 19 Feb 2003 15:22:19 GMT
Keep in mind that just building ant.jar is the easy part.  If you are
using any tasks that have compilation dependencies they will not be
built into ant.jar or the other JAR files created.  You'll likely need
to add some additional JAR's to the lib/optional directory to have it
build everything you need.

	Erik