ant-user mailing list archives

From Dan Gardner <Dan.Gard...@emap.com>
Subject RE: Bucles in ANT
Date Fri, 28 Feb 2003 10:56:21 GMT
Personally for looping stuff,

I use an XML source file (that I manage through ANT with xmltask), that I
XSL into a looped XML, that I then include into a sub buildfile.

_______________________________
Dan Gardner        Emap IT - UK

**

The information in this email is intended only for the addressee(s) named above.
Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorised.
If you are not the intended recipient of this message any disclosure, copying,
distribution or any action taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful.

Emap plc and or its subsidiaries do not warrant that any attachments are free from
viruses or other defects and accept no liability for any losses resulting from
infected email transmissions.

Please note that any views expressed in this email may be those of the originator
and do not necessarily reflect those of this organisation.