ant-user mailing list archives

From Dan Gardner <Dan.Gard...@emap.com>
Subject RE: pathconvert/map > not matching
Date Fri, 14 Feb 2003 15:56:27 GMT
I managed to solve this.

did a dirset of the begining path, and pathconvert 'ed that.  Then used the
resultant property in the map/from element.

_______________________________
Dan Gardner        Emap IT - UK

http://www.emapmagazines.co.uk **

----
The information in this email is intended only for the addressee(s) named
above.
Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorised.
If you are not the intended recipient of this message any disclosure,
copying,
distribution or any action taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may be
unlawful.

Emap plc and or its subsidiaries do not warrant that any attachments are
free from
viruses or other defects and accept no liability for any losses resulting
from
infected email transmissions.

Please note that any views expressed in this email may be those of the
originator
and do not necessarily reflect those of this organisation.