ant-user mailing list archives

From Dan Gardner <Dan.Gard...@emap.com>
Subject pathconvert/map > not matching
Date Fri, 14 Feb 2003 13:43:15 GMT
I have a fileset that I am pathconvert 'ing.  I'm using a map element to
remove the preceding part of each path.

The actual syntax is below (de xslt'd).

<fileset dir="${patch.dir}/${cvspackage}/patch_1" includes="**/*.*"
id="patch_1.files">
  <present targetdir="${patch.dir}/${cvspackage}/patch_2"/>
</fileset>

<pathconvert targetos="unix" pathsep="," property="patch_1.files"
refid="patch_1.files">
  <map from="${patch.dir}/${cvspackage}" to="" />
</pathconvert>

The map *should* be matching "${patch.dir}/${cvspackage}", but isn't.
pathconvert resolves the filesset to root, so all the paths start from / ,
run up to the build base directory, then continue into
${patch.dir}/${cvspackage}.

i.e.
build basedir="./" (which is where ANT is run = "/build/ant")
${patch.dir} = patches
${cvspackage} = cvs_project1

So in the property at the end I get "/build/ant/patches/cvs_project1/....  "
etc
I've tried hardcoding the map/from = "/build/ant/patches" but even that does
not work in removing it.

Any ideas ?

cheer
dan
**

The information in this email is intended only for the addressee(s) named above.
Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorised.
If you are not the intended recipient of this message any disclosure, copying,
distribution or any action taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful.

Emap plc and or its subsidiaries do not warrant that any attachments are free from
viruses or other defects and accept no liability for any losses resulting from
infected email transmissions.

Please note that any views expressed in this email may be those of the originator
and do not necessarily reflect those of this organisation.