ant-user mailing list archives

From Dan Gardner <Dan.Gard...@emap.com>
Subject RE: conditional include in Fileset
Date Wed, 12 Feb 2003 13:48:36 GMT
The following should do what you want, you have to specifically tell it to
include the contents of ${basedir} what ever the case.  Check the ordering
of the includes, I may have them the wrong way round.

<fileset dir="${basedir}>
     <include="subdir/*.java" if="some.property"/>
     <include="*.java" />
</fileset>

_______________________________
Dan Gardner        Emap IT - UK

**

The information in this email is intended only for the addressee(s) named above.
Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorised.
If you are not the intended recipient of this message any disclosure, copying,
distribution or any action taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful.

Emap plc and or its subsidiaries do not warrant that any attachments are free from
viruses or other defects and accept no liability for any losses resulting from
infected email transmissions.

Please note that any views expressed in this email may be those of the originator
and do not necessarily reflect those of this organisation.