ant-user mailing list archives

From Dan Gardner <Dan.Gard...@emap.com>
Subject RE: Ant automatically doubles backslashes on MacOS X
Date Fri, 07 Feb 2003 18:51:10 GMT
Have you tried searching against BSD instead of OSX ?
BSD is the underlying OS to OSX isn't it ?

Maybe someone has a similar problem on that.

_______________________________
Dan Gardner        Emap IT - UK

**

The information in this email is intended only for the addressee(s) named above.
Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorised.
If you are not the intended recipient of this message any disclosure, copying,
distribution or any action taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful.

Emap plc and or its subsidiaries do not warrant that any attachments are free from
viruses or other defects and accept no liability for any losses resulting from
infected email transmissions.

Please note that any views expressed in this email may be those of the originator
and do not necessarily reflect those of this organisation.