ant-user mailing list archives

From Dan Gardner <Dan.Gard...@emap.com>
Subject RE: multiple file check
Date Thu, 06 Feb 2003 18:58:18 GMT
Thanks this is working a treat;

>>Martin, I suspect your option would work as well, but its nice to keep it
purely in ANT until I *have* to get more complex :).

  <target name="look.for.conflict">
    <fileset dir="${conflict.dir}" includes="**/*.*" id="conflict.files" >
      <present targetdir="${patch.dir}/${cvspackage}/${patch.name}"/>
    </fileset>
    <pathconvert targetos="unix" pathsep="" property="conflict.files"
refid="conflict.files" />
    <echo  message="conflict.files:${conflict.files}" level="info"/>
    <condition property="conflict.files.exist">
      <not>
	  <or>
	    <equals arg1="${conflict.files}" arg2=""/>
	  </or>
      </not>
    </condition>
  </target>

_______________________________
Dan Gardner        Emap IT - UK

**

The information in this email is intended only for the addressee(s) named above.
Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorised.
If you are not the intended recipient of this message any disclosure, copying,
distribution or any action taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful.

Emap plc and or its subsidiaries do not warrant that any attachments are free from
viruses or other defects and accept no liability for any losses resulting from
infected email transmissions.

Please note that any views expressed in this email may be those of the originator
and do not necessarily reflect those of this organisation.