ant-user mailing list archives

From "Steve Cohen" <>
Subject RE: <property refid=> question
Date Wed, 26 Feb 2003 18:07:00 GMT
Was newly added to the tree?  I don't find it in the
distribution I am working with ( a cvs update from the 1.5 branch as of
about 2 weeks ago).  If it's been added, where on the source tree is it?

-----Original Message-----
From: Erik Hatcher []
Sent: Wednesday, February 26, 2003 11:51 AM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: Re: <property refid=> question

On Wednesday, February 26, 2003, at 12:34  PM, Steve Cohen wrote:
> I'm not sure I'm following you.  What does "look it up internally"
> mean?

Look at in Ant's codebase.  You'll see a method there
that returns a referenced object.  That "looks it up internally".

You could make an attribute to your task take a Reference type and then
check from there if it exists or not.  Look at also.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message