ant-user mailing list archives

From "Steve Cohen" <SCo...@sportvision.com>
Subject echo true or false
Date Wed, 05 Feb 2003 21:09:24 GMT
The <available>, <condition>, etc. set of tasks all work by setting a
property if a condition is met.  My problem is that I would like to echo
the results of this test.
<condition property="my.property>
	... whatever tests
</condition>
<echo message="my.property=${my.property}"/>

If the property is set,
"true" will be echoed.  If it hasn't been set, "${my.property}" will be
echoed.

Pretty ugly.  I would like "false" to be echoed.

I would like the ability to set a property true or false depending on
the results of a conditional test.

What is the easiest way to accomplish what I am after?

Steve Cohen
Sr. Software Engineer
Sportvision Inc.
scohen@sportvision.com
http://www.sportvision.com

Please note: As a result of the merger of
Ignite Sports and Sportvision, my email address
has changed to scohen@sportvision.com