ant-user mailing list archives

From "Steve Cohen" <>
Subject echo true or false
Date Wed, 05 Feb 2003 21:09:24 GMT
The <available>, <condition>, etc. set of tasks all work by setting a
property if a condition is met.  My problem is that I would like to echo
the results of this test.
<condition property=">
	... whatever tests
<echo message="${}"/>

If the property is set,
"true" will be echoed.  If it hasn't been set, "${}" will be

Pretty ugly.  I would like "false" to be echoed.

I would like the ability to set a property true or false depending on
the results of a conditional test.

What is the easiest way to accomplish what I am after?

Steve Cohen
Sr. Software Engineer
Sportvision Inc.

Please note: As a result of the merger of
Ignite Sports and Sportvision, my email address
has changed to