ant-user mailing list archives

From Dominique Devienne <>
Subject RE: ANT visions and best practices
Date Thu, 27 Feb 2003 17:20:52 GMT
I'd advise to read the Hatcher & Loughran as fast as you can to become an
Ant expect in no time ;-) --DD

-----Original Message-----
From: Matthias P. []
Sent: Thursday, February 27, 2003 11:13 AM
Subject: ANT visions and best practices

I am new to ANT but need to work with it as the responsible configuration
manager (Please dont ask why someone who has never worked with ANT was
appointed as configuration manager. I hope my manager knows what is best for
project ;-))

Until now i started to do the tutorials, compile some sources etc.
What i would like to know is what wonders and miracles can be done with ANT?

On what ANT-implementations on your project are you really proud of?
Its just to get an idea and vision what can be done with ANT.

Thank you for your attention. I hope in some month i can give you back some
of my new gained knowledge.

Matthias (from the lovely and sunny Munich)

View raw message