ant-user mailing list archives

From Dominique Devienne <DDevie...@lgc.com>
Subject RE: Flattening files in <jar> task
Date Mon, 24 Feb 2003 18:07:05 GMT
I'm starting to think Alexei might be right. Given the new Resource class
introduced by Stefan, maybe a <mapper> could be added to FileSet itself,
which would return Resources[] instead of File[] in it's list method, each
Resource having a srcName and destName, identical without a mapper, but
different with one. Just thinking aloud... --DD

-----Original Message-----
From: Antoine Levy-Lambert [mailto:levylambert@tiscali-dsl.de]
Sent: Saturday, February 22, 2003 7:07 AM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: Re: Flattening files in <jar> task

Alexei,
I think that you are right, the jar task does not support mappers from the
build file.
You can put this idea forward as an enhancement request for ant under
http://nagoya.apache.org/bugzilla
The next issue will be where will we want to have the mapper element (one
mapper per zip or jar task invocation or one mapper per fileset).
Antoine