ant-user mailing list archives

From Dominique Devienne <>
Subject RE: Saving an expanded fileset to a file.
Date Fri, 07 Feb 2003 16:16:48 GMT
<fileset> + <pathconvert> to property + either <echoproperties> or
<echo>+<record>. --DD

-----Original Message-----
From: Todor Boev []
Sent: Friday, February 07, 2003 10:15 AM
Subject: Saving an expanded fileset to a file.

Hello everyone.
I'm shure this question has been asked before but i had hard time finding
the answer in the archives - found only the question :P

So here it is again: I have a fileset and i need it to be expanded into a
list of all files that match the pattern and saved into a file. Than I need
to pass this file to an external application for further processing. I fail
at step 1.

Thanks in advance,
Todor Boev

View raw message