ant-user mailing list archives

From "Leif Hanack" <leif.han...@t-systems.com>
Subject Ant 1.5.1 documentation is different between online and download
Date Sat, 22 Feb 2003 15:22:15 GMT
Hello,

i was irritated while looking at the documentation of e.g. the jspc task in
my 1.5.1 download and the online documentation.

The http://ant.apache.org/manual/ Manual is titled for Version 1.5.1 but
seems to contain 1.5.2x stuff.

For example in 1.5.1 the documentation of the webxml tag of jspc is missing.
In the online version it is descripted. I would appreciate a version tag at
the buttom of each page, like it is the case at the author list page.

Thanks in advance, Leif

PS: When i finished with my sample in using jspc i would like to let it be a
part of the jspc task documentation. Which one do i need to contact
therefore.

Thanks in advance, Leif