ant-user mailing list archives

From "Naresh Bhatia" <NBha...@sapient.com>
Subject RE: Problem with <formatter> tag inside <junit>
Date Sat, 01 Feb 2003 20:19:28 GMT
Okay, I confirmed that a wrong version of optional.jar is being picked
up, but I have no clue why it is happening. The wrong version is picked
up if I include "C:\bea\weblogic700\server\lib\weblogic.jar" in my
classpath. Now this jar itself does not have any ant classes, but there
is an ant directory under C:\bea\weblogic700\server\lib which has
optional.jar. However, since this optional.jar is not in the classpath,
I have no clue why it is being loaded.

Naresh

-----Original Message-----
From: Naresh Bhatia
Sent: Friday, January 31, 2003 10:13 AM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: RE: Problem with <formatter> tag inside <junit>

Stefan,

Well, I know about this and I had myself checked
PlainJUnitResultFormatter before sending out the email. I also tried the
ant -debug flag but that didn't help. I am pretty sure that there is no
other ant.jar or optional.jar in my classpath. My ANT_HOME is set to
c:\ant-1.5.1. When ant starts, I print the environment, which shows that
I am picking up ant 1.5.1. The junit jar is stored in Ant's lib
directory so it should be picking up the right one.

print-env:
     [echo]
     [echo] Build environment for OmniPlanner
     [echo]
     [echo] Apache Ant version 1.5.1 compiled on October 2 2002
     [echo] Build file: C:\OmniPlanner\build.xml
     [echo] Java version: 1.3.1 at C:\jdk1.3.1\jre
     [echo]

So I am myself puzzled by this!
Naresh