ant-user mailing list archives

From "Freier, Rod" <rfre...@acs.utah.edu>
Subject javac classpath issues
Date Wed, 05 Feb 2003 01:56:29 GMT
The documentation seemed a little fuzzy on this:

When I use the classpath parameter of the javac task, the actual
classpath used is the one specified in the environment's CLASSPATH
variable PLUS whatever is specified in this parameter.

Is that the correct behavior?

It turns out I need to ignore the CLASSPATH environment variable in the
shell in which ant was run and give it a completely different classpath.
I can do this by simply setting the CLASSPATH environment variable to
blank right before I run ant, but that's inconvenient.

Is there a way to get it to ignore the environment CLASSPATH entirely?

Thanks,

Rod Freier

ACS Web Team

rfreier@acs.utah.edu