ant-user mailing list archives

From "Zac Thompson" <>
Subject RE: FW: Spamarrest
Date Wed, 12 Feb 2003 14:20:26 GMT

For those who don't know yet, this has been fixed, since I already
sent Konrad a finger-waggling message.  But it's not his fault; the
SpamArrest system wouldn't send him any of the messages because
none of us (until me) had been "approved" senders.

It's a flaw in the way that system handles mailing lists ... if he
had been subscribed to a list in digest mode, and the addresses
changed, he might not ever know, because the approval replies might
get bounced back to the list every day; a big headache for the list

I think we can all sympathize with the desire to only accept mail
from pre-selected addresses.  I'm not sure how I would suggest to
SpamArrest to handle it differently.

View raw message